0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 8 years

My 3 years daughter's complexion is getting darker day by day. I want to know the reason. She never plays outdoor. Sun exposure is also very less. M worried if it could b due to some deficiency or not?. She was quite fair by birth .. Kindly suggest me what could b the reason? Any deficiency or something else?

Asked for Female, 31 years

My wife is having a headache at the left side and with this headache, her left eye is also in pain. Its been going on for a week now. visited hospital's emergency and they gave a dicloran injection plus brufen tablet in case of pain. My wife cannot walk in the sunlight she is in severe pain.

Asked for Male, 11 years

Asking for my 6 years old son he gets sick with flu, cold and fever every month or two. He has been being prescribed antibiotics, muco / bronco dilators, medamol, and prednisolone. I want to know is this safe to give this many medicines to a 6 year old. Is there not some other way?

Asked for Female, 32 years

Wanna ask which cream is best among them Creams containing retinoids or glycolic acid creams for pigmentation black/white heads and comedonal acne.

Asked for Male, 37 years

I am male 32 years old. Sometimes I get knee pains and I can barely walk, usually, when this happens I swell up right above my knee cap. What can this mean? Please guide.

Asked for Female, 30 years

My wife is in here the second trimester. Her hair has become very thin and started to fall. What could be the cause and how can it be cured?

Asked for Male, 32 years

I am having this painful rash on my front side of the chest. It is very sensitive. Even to the point where the shirt touch causes pain. Can you suggest some way to stop the pain?

Asked for Female, 28 years

I am visiting Pakistan and I am experiencing a vasculitis in my lower body. It burns and the itch is so bad that it wakes me up in the night. I want to know the most effective treatment available for this in Pakistan. Anything to ease the burning and itch also?

Asked for Male, 37 years

I take mycophenolate mofetil 1000 mg twice a day. I am having a problem urinating and sometimes severe stomach pain also. Can I stop taking it or is there some alternative? Please suggest.

Asked for Male, 7 years

I want to know next week baby is going to have circumcision his age is 15 months due to certain reason it delayed.I want to know is it ok to have circumcision with or without anesthesia any recommendations regarding anesthesia I mean is it harmful? As the baby is little sensible so without anesthesia will be painful please help out? Secondly which method is safe and quick ring method or stitches please give a detailed answer.

Asked for Female, 35 years

While changing my son's clothes his finger hit my eye. I felt as if it directly hit my eyeball as I was unable to open my eyes for good 5 mins and a lot of water was coming out of it. Its been 3 4 hours now but after every 15 20 mins, I feel strong pain and water comes out of my eye. I washed my eye with cold water but it made the pain worse for me. Is it something serious? Should i use any drops for it or will it get better itself?

Asked for Male, 8 years

My male child, aged 3 yrs 8 months old was vaccinated at school last Thursday. He already had a slight fever and was recovering. Since the vaccination, after a few hrs, he got fever and chills and the fever is persisting till now. We are giving brufen and panadol with 4 hrs gap daily since but the fever keeps returning. Can somebody plz advise if this is common or something serious? A quick response will be highly appreciated. JazakAllah

Asked for Male, 9 years

My 4 year son is sweating a lot since a week, he's having cough and flu so giving him acefyl and Tday but he sweats a lot especially at night while sleeping. What's the reason??

Asked for Female, 40 years

Hi my sister married with kids was normal but from last one week, she is having these issue. 1. Too much afraid from darkness especially after maghrib she loves to do hangout but now she doesn't wanna go out stay at home all the time. 2. she wants to cry for no reasons 3.anxiety and nausea headache 4. She doesn't want to b alone feeling afraid when alone. 5. All the time she is feeling down and the mood is like don't do anything Plz help to find the right way to overcome this.

Asked for Male, 29 years

I randomly feel a considerable amount of pain in my chest which lasts for hours, different parts, usually in the upper left area (near the heart) while sometimes in right side ribs. Also sometimes in lower area as well. Besides all this, most often, it disappears as though it never happened. I'm utterly baffled by this. I checked for ECG because most of the times I feel pain near heart area, the cardiologist said your heart seems to be fine and suggest the MUCAIN syrup. Looking for some help.

Asked for Female, 32 years

Posting on someone's behalf. During pregnancy thyroid values were on the higher side and after taking medication values became normal. Now pregnancy has over but she noticed small size of thyroid gland appear which hurts when touched. These are the values now. Could you please advise.

Asked for Male, 32 years

Kindly tell me reason of itching nd burning sensation in my hands and feet .(medical history:a small kidney stone,from 2 days also feeling pain strokes,in morning i felt harsh pain in kidney for few hourz nd after this my hands nd feet became red even red spots , itching and burning sensation is becoming svere.Ac and ice are not working too ,I also used cold water but all in vain..

Asked for Female, 31 years

Pain in stomach appears at different time interval. Just noticed belly button outside like swollen or what cannot differentiate but is hard and little bit outside just Iike in pregnancy. What could be the reason?

Asked for Male, 34 years

I often feel chest pain, back pain and numbness and shooting pains in both arms and hands. I had echo ett ecg and blood work 6 months ago ... all was fine other than my cholesterol which was borderline high. I’m overweight too. I have a strong family history of heart diseases so wenever I had chest pain I used to visit any duty doctor ... n they said it’s anxiety GERD and muscle weakness... and ecg were fine... do u think it’s not heart related too ... I’m really stressed ...

Asked for Male, 35 years

I ate depression tablets prescribed by Dr. faridullah Shah. I was feeling pain in stomach and my half side of the body seemed to be paralyzed for some moments. My heart beat remained 40 beats per minute for almost two months. Nowdays I am feeling pain in my half head and also I got physically weak. also i have got problem in urination after eating those anti depression tablets. life not seems to be normal after eating those tablets. It seems that I have lost my 5-8 kg weight.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment